Latest

Friday 26 October 2012

TEMPORARY TATTOOS FOR YOUR EYES?

The conception of instant glitter eyes appears like one thing straight out of The Jetsons, therefore after all i used to be excited by the discharge of Violent Eyes by the manufacturers of Violent Lips. the merchandiseitself, a form of soak-on temporary tattoo in liquid liner form, jogged my memory of the tattoos I accustomed grab from the candy machines at the Laundromatthey are available in six solid reminder glitter and one rainbowpatterned resultevery pack contains four totally different eye liner designs.

It’s safe to mention that i'm a watch liner whiz, thus i used to be to a small degree a skeptical on whether or not these pre-drawn cat eyes would qualify. Truth be told, they may stand to live down a trifle. I cut my wings tothe littlest prompt size and located they were still too long! The antecedently upturned form sagged on my down-turned lids, creating Pine Tree State look sleepyheaded and sad—and that’s no thanks to behave once carryingglitter! On the second attempt, I unnoticed the cut lines and cut the strips agent and shorter to suit my distinctivelids, that gave Pine Tree State higher results. the applying itself was to a small degree precarious .I even flubbed on one, accidentally adhering it to the protecting plastic sheet. smart issue they supply 2 pairs of everyvogue or I’d be while not a wing!

Getting the two eye decals to look symmetrical was difficult as well, and I ended up with my left side pointing higher than my right. Maybe I just need more practice? In the end, I like the plan of temporary tattoo makeup for each theresult and the straightforward peel-away clean up. However, I anticipate additional to what’s next within theworld of Violent Eyes. Glitter eye liner are a few things I will garner with a handful paint pots and a jar of loose shimmer, however if leopard and polka-dotted eye styles to match their innovative lip tattoos area unit within thefuture, you'll bet I’ll be rocking a pattern-perfect look nightly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment