Latest

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Beautiful and Elegant Frock Designs

If you have a daughter, niece or granddaughter that you want to give a dress for a party, christening or for a wedding of a relative or friend I'll leave you the best ideas of new dress designs 2018 for girls you can find.

I will divide into different types of needs that you may have since you will find from elegant dresses, pretty and beautiful as well as simple, crocheted fabrics, like those casual dresses that we always want to have when shopping. Summer or spring to be cooler.



Girls from 3 years old begin to like more and more the themes of princesses especially the princesses of Disney and that's where we find especially different types of designs of long and short dresses.

Feminine colors such as pink, red, white and violet are widely used at early ages where children's clothing is based on those pillars by changing the range of colors with some thematic design such as hearts, flowers or polka dot prints.



I remember that when I was a little girl, especially on my birthdays, I wore very pretty flowered dresses that I used mainly to go to a party for my friends at school and kindergarten.

My baptism was also with a very nice white dress that I then repeated the design updating to this time for my girls that without a doubt the white color for religious celebrations is the most suitable.

As I always mention in the different articles of fashion and beauty, all clothing and combination of clothes must be accompanied by a beautiful children's hairstyle in this case hairstyles for small girls and teenagers.



In the social life we ​​lead when our daughters are small we want them to look as beautiful as possible but sometimes due to different factors of little time, economic or imaginative of how to dress the girl we leave this issue relegated.

That's why I'll help you so you can have the best ideas I got from my experience as a mother of two 3-year-old girls and nieces from 5 to 9 years old, where many times buying a dress just for a children's birthday really not worth it.

That's why you have to keep in mind that when you buy the dress it should be a larger size but it fits well so that it can last longer and use it more times.

This is a factor that I did not take into account when I was younger and I got to have my daughters dresses that only used one time and spend a lot of money, so always think that a dress can be reusable calculating in the year how many times put it and also understanding that they are ages where girls grow quickly from one year to the next.

Another dress with light colors and shines at the waist where it stands out for having an exposed shoulder with a tulle to give the princess effect that girls like between 2 years and 7 years old.

Party wear frocks designs in red with floral pattern and applique of red roses recommended for use in elegant birthdays where looking beautiful and beautiful is a priority as if it were a fairy tale

A lot of brightness for a girl for my taste but you can have it as another option if you are looking for an elegant and pretty dress where the red color is highlighted to the best princess style with strass that looks so nice but that increases the cost of the fabric a lot

Girls dress woven on the top and then a simple silk fabric with a bow at the waist something I recommend for a small in summer and spring time where heat is an important factor to consider

0 comments:

Post a Comment